Find a perfect match for your medical needs with the Monocacy Health Partner Provider Finder. Use the tool below to search for a physician by specialty or name.
Work 1562 Opossumtown Pike Frederick MD 21702 workWork Phone: 301-662-8477workWork Fax: 301-662-4293workfaxWebsite: Monocacy Health Partners Oncology Care Consultants
Education & Training:
- Medical School – Cairo University School of Medicine.
- Internship/ Residency in Pathology : University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Internal Medicine Residency – Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital / Temple University Hospitals
- Fellowship – Penn State University, Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Certifications & Affiliations:
- MD Anderson Certified Physician
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at Penn State College of Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- Board Certified in Medical Oncology, Hematology and Internal Medicine by The American Board of Internal Medicine
• Treatment of cancer and Blood diseases
• Principal investigator in many clinical studies
Languages: Fluent in Arabic