Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer
At the Center for Breast Care, Dr Bahl and Dr Harris treat every breast cancer patient with a multidisciplinary or ‘team approach’ . Each patient is seen by the breast surgeon initially for a consultation discussing their diagnosis and treatment options. A follow up visit is then scheduled with a Medical oncologist Radiation Oncologist, and plastic/reconstructive surgeon. This comprehensive team approach ensures a thorough evaluation and treatment planning discussion for every breast cancer patient.
At the Center for Breast Care we recognize that every patient is unique. Every patient deserves a treatment plan that is tailored to their specific case. Our multidisciplinary approach is designed to treat the whole patient, not just the pathology.
If you have been diagnosed with Breast Cancer and would like to discuss your treatment options, please call the Breast Cancer Nurse Navigator at 301-418-6618.
- Axillary Lymph Node Dissection
- Breast Cancer Treatment
- Conservation Surgery
- Insertion of Partial Breast Balloon Radiotherapy Catheters
- Mastectomies with Immediate Breast Reconstruction (in conjunction with Plastic Surgeon)
- Modified Radical Mastectomy
- Nipple Exploration
- Nipple Sparing Mastectomy
- Partial Mastectomy
- Prophylactic Mastectomy
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Skin Sparing Mastectomy
- Wire Localized Excisional Biopsy