Monocacy Health Partners Internal Medicine Associates offers primary care services and care for complex chronic medical conditions for patients over 18 years of age in the Frederick community. Internal Medicine Associates (IMA) is comprised of board certified internal medicine physicians all focused on disease prevention/wellness, sick visits when you do need them and leading the coordination of care for patients with chronic diseases.
Many of our providers have additional board certifications/specialties and areas of interest so please see the links below for additional information.
- Thyroid Conditions (Hyper-, Hypo-, Nodules, Thyroiditis and Cancer)
- Insulin Hormone Abnormalities
- Osteoporosis and Metabolic Bone Disorders
- Cholesterol and Lipid Disorders
- Parathyroid and Calcium Disorders
- Pituitary Conditions
- Adrenal Conditions
- Male Testicular Dysfunction (Low Testosterone)
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and Conditions Affecting Fertility
- Less Common Hormone-Related Conditions